Sign Up for our Build Up Warriors – Space is Limited
Beth Higginbotham Crosby is a 39 yo, Identical twin whose passion in life is coaching. She also loves to travel, bake yummy healthy treats and spend time with loved ones. She has always been active and is a well rounded athlete.
Beth has competed in gymnastics, ninja warrior, parkour, snowboarding, sprint triathlons, diving, powerlifting, and shot put/discus. She received her Bachelors degree from ASU in 1999 in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Wellness.
Since then she has been a personal trainer and bodywork therapist. She has personally trained or worked on several well known athletes such as Mesa natives Heidi Lane Powell (“Extreme Weight Loss” TV show) and April Steiner Bennett (Olympic pole vault competitor), Jessie Graff (top female in American Ninja Warrior, TV stunt artist), Jamie Rahn “Captain NBC” (a top competitor in American Ninja Warrior), as well as many others.
We are excited that Beth is part of the Build Up team.
Here is some more about her:
- Was chosen to compete on season 5&6 of American Ninja Warrior and was a competitor in the first season of Team Ninja Warrior (2016).
- Has been teaching Parkour/Freerunning for over 5 yrs. and was the first female to get Level 3 certified thru WFPF (World Freerunning Parkour Federation) She is also a Myopractor and does body work.
- Has taught swimming/diving lessons to all ages (6mo to elderly) for past 25 years.
- Former competitive gymnast of 10 years (was pre-elite level). Has been teaching gymnastics for over 15 years – ages 12 months to the oldest being 53 so far.
- Competed with WABDL (World Association of Bench Press and Deadlift) 3 years and was a state & world champion powerlifter.
- Taught snowboarding for 3 years at Sunrise Ski Resort
- Teaches special needs children in swimming, gymnastics, personal training, parkour and ninja warrior.
- Teaches tumbling, cheer, gymnastics cross-fit seminars, and teen/adult private lessons for whatever fitness goals one has, in-home as well.
- Loves to do aerial arts and acro and is a performer for Circus School of AZ and Velocity Circus, and has coached at Vertical Fix Aerial Arts Co.
- She is also a Myopractor.
Please read below before signing up
- When you sign up it will not specify which class you are signing up for. Once signing up is complete, we will reach out to you via phone/email to get you or your child(ren) in the desired class.
- When you sign up, it will ask for the information for just one participant. If you want to sign up more than one participant, enter in the information for the oldest participant and then we will contact you personally via phone/email to specify all the participants in your family and which classes they are looking to attend.
- You can also come to our location and sign up in person, but your place is not solidified until payment is made.
- Email email@example.com for any additional questions or call Beth at 480-231-1842
Warrior “NinjaKour” & Tumbling Classes
All Classes are tailored to individual needs of the participants.
Build Up Warrior “NinjaKour” classes are a combination of ninja warrior, obstacle course, and parkour training. Balance, strength, coordination, endurance, body awareness, and confidence will all improve as the individual has fun jumping, climbing, vaulting, swinging, and rolling while learning skills.
Tumbling classes will consist of movement based warm-ups and working on progressions for skills such as back hand springs, back flips, aerials, and other movements. Flexibility, Strength, and Conditioning will be included.